Used by African healers over thousands of years Shea butter is the ideal treatment for dry, damaged, or aging skin. This all-natural product contains cinnamic acid, which plays a protective role against damaging ultraviolet rays; latex, which helps prevent sun allergies; and vegetable fats, which promote cell regeneration and capillary circulation.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
- Helps heal scars, burns and stetch marks.
- Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
- An ideal hair dressing that protects the scalp from sores and rashes.
- Helps prevent weak hair from breakinf, fading, or thinning out.
- Fortifies cuticles and nails.
- Helps rid the scalp of Dandruff.
- Helps bruises to heal.
- Helps drain toxins from sore muscles: perfect for sports participants.
- Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
- Use after shaving to prevent irritation, and to restore skins natural luster.
- Ideal for dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, sunburn, and athletes foot.
- Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.
- Rejuvenates skin pores and adds skin.
- Massage Shea butter into areas affected by arthritis, joint pains, or other muscular ache.
- Naturally contains vitamins A and E.
top of page
Excluding Sales Tax
bottom of page